Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by taken | September 01, 2011

All negative reviews you review here are 100% true. Absolutely the worst company out there. 1 month later I have not received my order. They said there was a problem during shipping and that if I want my order I have to pay for more shipping!!!! Can you believe them? So now I have no choice but to give them more money or sell my gold back to them at whatever price they decide. Sounds like scam operation to me. they will never get another dime for me. I will be contacting BBB and state attorney's office.

All negative reviews you review here are 100% true. Absolutely the worst company out there. 1 month later I have not received my order. They said there was a problem during shipping and that if I want my order I have to pay for more shipping!!!! Can you believe them? So now I have no choice but to give them more money or sell my gold back to them at whatever price they decide. Sounds like scam operation to me. they will never get another dime for me. I will be contacting BBB and state attorney's office.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.