Review Detail

Silver.com
Gold Dealers

Straight Shooters

Reviewed by Joe Reiss | August 04, 2018

I started buying one ounce silver coins for my granddaughter, averaging 1-2 a month. for the past year. I am not a big-time investor, nor am I associated with Silver.com. I have made purchases from a few different places and, once I discovered Silver.com, I make all my purchases there. I contacted another coin/metals business and commented about the ten dollar shipping charges on a one ounce coin. I was told that was their policy and basically "take it of leave it". I have had only one minor issue in the past 18 months with Silver.com and they took care of the problem immediately. Very good customer service and rapid delivery times. These guys are the real deal, no BS, and their products as well as investment information is second to none.

Joe R.
Casual Hero

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I started buying one ounce silver coins for my granddaughter, averaging 1-2 a month. for the past year. I am not a big-time investor, nor am I associated with Silver.com. I have made purchases from a few different places and, once I discovered Silver.com, I make all my purchases there. I contacted another coin/metals business and commented about the ten dollar shipping charges on a one ounce coin. I was told that was their policy and basically "take it of leave it". I have had only one minor issue in the past 18 months with Silver.com and they took care of the problem immediately. Very good customer service and rapid delivery times. These guys are the real deal, no BS, and their products as well as investment information is second to none.

Joe R.
Casual Hero
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.