Review Detail

Silver.com
Gold Dealers

Multiple Purchases

Reviewed by Dan Smiley | January 10, 2019

I have been ordering from Silver.Com for years. I've ordered thousands worth and even just a few dollars worth. Every time they delivered exactly what I ordered and quickly. Shipping is discreet and fast, packed well with no worry of lost or stolen items. I have also sold pieces that I have purchased and every one of them was legitimate. Do not worry about getting scammed with nickel or fake metals or plated items. Anything you get here is the real deal. Pricing is fair, but some of the deals could be a little better. That's what you get with a market priced item though. Overall GREAT experience every time!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have been ordering from Silver.Com for years. I've ordered thousands worth and even just a few dollars worth. Every time they delivered exactly what I ordered and quickly. Shipping is discreet and fast, packed well with no worry of lost or stolen items. I have also sold pieces that I have purchased and every one of them was legitimate. Do not worry about getting scammed with nickel or fake metals or plated items. Anything you get here is the real deal. Pricing is fair, but some of the deals could be a little better. That's what you get with a market priced item though. Overall GREAT experience every time!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.