Review Detail

Kitco
Gold Dealers

No sales tax!

Reviewed by Puna Forager | June 19, 2019

I order from kitco all the time! Yes, I pay by check and it takes weeks to process, but once payment clears it gets herein 3 days(Hawaii). I’ve purchased 80% my coins through their service and one time I had a problem with one of the gold eagles they sent. It had a deep gash near the edge, but on the coin face... and they accepted the return on their dime. Other than that, they will call me and try to persuade me to pay by bank wire transfer, but I refuse even though they offer to pay the $15 fee

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I order from kitco all the time! Yes, I pay by check and it takes weeks to process, but once payment clears it gets herein 3 days(Hawaii). I’ve purchased 80% my coins through their service and one time I had a problem with one of the gold eagles they sent. It had a deep gash near the edge, but on the coin face... and they accepted the return on their dime. Other than that, they will call me and try to persuade me to pay by bank wire transfer, but I refuse even though they offer to pay the $15 fee
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.