Review Detail

Fisher Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Extraordinary Experience

Reviewed by Spencer S. | September 02, 2020

Although I had some limited experience with the stock market, I was totally ignorant of the precious metals market .My research and recommendations of trusted financial resources brought me to Fisher Precious Metals. Within minutes after calling the office, on a particularly busy day, I was contacted by Lynn, followed soon after, by John; and, he certainly lived up to his reputation and numerous 5 star reviews. He is the teacher you wished for in a classroom and the commander you wished you had in a strategy session. He assessed my knowledge and goals and proceeded to teach me the fine points of purchasing and storing precious metals. I placed three orders over the next two weeks, all of which were promptly processed and delivered to my storage facility; and, he contacted me at each step in the process.. It has been an extraordinary experience, a relationship that feels more personal than business. I expect to be placing addition orders soon.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Although I had some limited experience with the stock market, I was totally ignorant of the precious metals market .My research and recommendations of trusted financial resources brought me to Fisher Precious Metals. Within minutes after calling the office, on a particularly busy day, I was contacted by Lynn, followed soon after, by John; and, he certainly lived up to his reputation and numerous 5 star reviews. He is the teacher you wished for in a classroom and the commander you wished you had in a strategy session. He assessed my knowledge and goals and proceeded to teach me the fine points of purchasing and storing precious metals. I placed three orders over the next two weeks, all of which were promptly processed and delivered to my storage facility; and, he contacted me at each step in the process.. It has been an extraordinary experience, a relationship that feels more personal than business. I expect to be placing addition orders soon.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.