Review Detail

Silver.com
Gold Dealers

Silver.com is Sketchy

Reviewed by Sam | February 02, 2021

Don't buy from them! I ordered an item that was in high-demand and paid in full. They waited a full day and then canceled my order without notice. Of course, all similar versions of the item had since become out-of-stock.

Plenty of shady dealers will cancel orders if they oversell, or if they want to pull stock to sell at a higher price later. I don't know for which exact reason they weaseled out of our deal, but I do know that Silver.com cannot be trusted.

Don't buy from weasels, they'll always figure out a way to screw you over. Only deal with straight-shooters, and Silver.com is anything but.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Don't buy from them! I ordered an item that was in high-demand and paid in full. They waited a full day and then canceled my order without notice. Of course, all similar versions of the item had since become out-of-stock.

Plenty of shady dealers will cancel orders if they oversell, or if they want to pull stock to sell at a higher price later. I don't know for which exact reason they weaseled out of our deal, but I do know that Silver.com cannot be trusted.

Don't buy from weasels, they'll always figure out a way to screw you over. Only deal with straight-shooters, and Silver.com is anything but.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by JM Bullion
August 11, 2021
Dear Sir: Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We apologize for any issue. However, we do show we shipped your order out on 2/22/21, the order we shipped was order#1266046. Again, we apologize that order 1266025 was cancelled since it was a duplicate order.

Regards,
Silver.com
1 results - showing 1 - 1