Review Detail

Fisher Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Thank You Jesus for Fisher Precious Metals!

Reviewed by Paula | May 26, 2021

Recently I sold my home. I didn't want to put my money - especially in this horrible economy - into a IRA or CMA account, nor stocks. I wanted to invest in precious metals. I contacted several "well known" names in the precious metals industry. As with them, (and in this day of age of technology), I was “pre-screened” for their “minimum” investment. Additionally, they were all eager and sent me their "wire transfer instructions" but, lacking severely with educating the client – and in some ways – condescending during our call. Instead, they all wanted me to “read” or “watch” videos AND THEN call them back. In all honesty, I don’t have time for that. Furthermore, THAT’s the reason I contacted them in the first place – which I was under the impression I was speaking with an “expert”. The other “precious metal” companies lack of VERBALLY educating the consumer (during our phone meeting) frustrated me immensely in addition to making me feel extremely uneasy and reluctant (as in heels dug in) to move forward with any of them. Then, I was blessed to discover Fisher Precious Metals. Their web site was detailed enough yet, not overwhelming. Our face to face - in person - meeting was not rushed nor was I pressured. Mr. Fisher explained - in detail - the various types of metals, country, value, etc. There was no “techno mumbo jumbo” talk, our meetings – to me and my friend - was eye opening and comforting at the same time, quite the opposite of what I received from those other companies. I could have easily wrote: “Fisher Precious Metals KNOWS the industry – go with them!” But, in order for you – dear person reading this review - to get the “big picture” I needed to explain what I went through just to get to this point. To me, when investing in precious metals you NEED a knowledgeable expert and FISHER PRECIOUS METALS IS THE EXPERT YOU ARE SEEKING and I am very VERY pleased (and blessed) to be their client.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Recently I sold my home. I didn't want to put my money - especially in this horrible economy - into a IRA or CMA account, nor stocks. I wanted to invest in precious metals. I contacted several "well known" names in the precious metals industry. As with them, (and in this day of age of technology), I was “pre-screened” for their “minimum” investment. Additionally, they were all eager and sent me their "wire transfer instructions" but, lacking severely with educating the client – and in some ways – condescending during our call. Instead, they all wanted me to “read” or “watch” videos AND THEN call them back. In all honesty, I don’t have time for that. Furthermore, THAT’s the reason I contacted them in the first place – which I was under the impression I was speaking with an “expert”. The other “precious metal” companies lack of VERBALLY educating the consumer (during our phone meeting) frustrated me immensely in addition to making me feel extremely uneasy and reluctant (as in heels dug in) to move forward with any of them. Then, I was blessed to discover Fisher Precious Metals. Their web site was detailed enough yet, not overwhelming. Our face to face - in person - meeting was not rushed nor was I pressured. Mr. Fisher explained - in detail - the various types of metals, country, value, etc. There was no “techno mumbo jumbo” talk, our meetings – to me and my friend - was eye opening and comforting at the same time, quite the opposite of what I received from those other companies. I could have easily wrote: “Fisher Precious Metals KNOWS the industry – go with them!” But, in order for you – dear person reading this review - to get the “big picture” I needed to explain what I went through just to get to this point. To me, when investing in precious metals you NEED a knowledgeable expert and FISHER PRECIOUS METALS IS THE EXPERT YOU ARE SEEKING and I am very VERY pleased (and blessed) to be their client.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.