Review Detail

Fisher Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Excellent Service

Reviewed by N.D. | January 27, 2023

John Fisher provides excellent service. He listens to your needs and helps answer any questions you may have. What impressed me in speaking with him compared to other dealers is that he never once pushed me to purchase anything. In fact, a couple of times he suggested it was not the right time to purchase something when he could have easily tried to simply make the sale. This is someone who is looking out for the customer. He is patient in explaining things and answering any questions you may have. I highly recommend working with John!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
John Fisher provides excellent service. He listens to your needs and helps answer any questions you may have. What impressed me in speaking with him compared to other dealers is that he never once pushed me to purchase anything. In fact, a couple of times he suggested it was not the right time to purchase something when he could have easily tried to simply make the sale. This is someone who is looking out for the customer. He is patient in explaining things and answering any questions you may have. I highly recommend working with John!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.