Review Detail

GoldDealer.com - CNI
Gold Dealers

Always good

Reviewed by Bob | August 29, 2023

I have made about 25 purchases of gold coins from GoldDealer.com over the past 5 years. I have always been happy with the service and the entire buying experience. They have always been clear about delayed ship dates - and I really don't care, I know I have nothing to worry about until I receive my package.

People try to convince me to buy from somewhere else - but other sites can only beat Golddealer by a couple bucks and I would rather stick with a proven source. Their order process is a bit outdated (I wish I could place my orders online) but I would rather have "solid old fashioned" than "flashy new technology" when I am buying gold.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have made about 25 purchases of gold coins from GoldDealer.com over the past 5 years. I have always been happy with the service and the entire buying experience. They have always been clear about delayed ship dates - and I really don't care, I know I have nothing to worry about until I receive my package.

People try to convince me to buy from somewhere else - but other sites can only beat Golddealer by a couple bucks and I would rather stick with a proven source. Their order process is a bit outdated (I wish I could place my orders online) but I would rather have "solid old fashioned" than "flashy new technology" when I am buying gold.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.