Review Detail

Reviewed by Samuel | December 06, 2011

Really nobodyatall? You are giving a company a 1/5 review because you have to wait an extra week for delivery?

You lost contracts? Why are you making contracts with people until you have the physical silver on hand? It's like selling silver certificates to people without the actual silver.

I'm a US Sailor deploying to Afghanistan. There is a 3 month wait period at this time to receive my Silver which means I'll already be deployed by the time it's ready to be sent. I explained this to the guy on the phone and NWTM will hold my Silver for me free of charge while deployed and have it shipped me immediately upon return. I believe that kind of customer service is incredible.

I give them a 4/5 because of the wait period which means I'll have to get my Silver after I return from Afghanistan, but this was all explained and worked out on the phone BEFORE I made my purchase. I was not surprised. I couldn't find a more trusted dealer with a shorter wait period and the prices + quality that NWTM guarantees.

Really nobodyatall? You are giving a company a 1/5 review because you have to wait an extra week for delivery?

You lost contracts? Why are you making contracts with people until you have the physical silver on hand? It's like selling silver certificates to people without the actual silver.

I'm a US Sailor deploying to Afghanistan. There is a 3 month wait period at this time to receive my Silver which means I'll already be deployed by the time it's ready to be sent. I explained this to the guy on the phone and NWTM will hold my Silver for me free of charge while deployed and have it shipped me immediately upon return. I believe that kind of customer service is incredible.

I give them a 4/5 because of the wait period which means I'll have to get my Silver after I return from Afghanistan, but this was all explained and worked out on the phone BEFORE I made my purchase. I was not surprised. I couldn't find a more trusted dealer with a shorter wait period and the prices + quality that NWTM guarantees.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.