Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by Jennifer | December 19, 2011

I had nothing but bad dealings with this company and it was only after contacting the BBB that they responded to keep thier rating with the BBB. However if you go to the BBB website and check this company out you will see they had over (25) complaints in a short period of time. I also checked Google on the company National Gold Exchange and they did file bankruptcy and merged with Gainesville Coins to hide who they truely are. In my opinion a company you really wanted to BEWARE of in my opinion.

I had nothing but bad dealings with this company and it was only after contacting the BBB that they responded to keep thier rating with the BBB. However if you go to the BBB website and check this company out you will see they had over (25) complaints in a short period of time. I also checked Google on the company National Gold Exchange and they did file bankruptcy and merged with Gainesville Coins to hide who they truely are. In my opinion a company you really wanted to BEWARE of in my opinion.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.