Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Tulving Silver Purchase

Reviewed by Todd Murphy | April 10, 2012

On March 20th 2012 I wired funds as required for first time purchases with Tulving. On the 6th bussiness day (Tulving does not count Friday) following my bank wire I called and spoke with Karen who told me my silver should ship the next week. The following week I called agian and Karen told me my order would not ship that week but maybe the next week. She explained it takes time to process orders and they were behind. The next week I called and Karen told me It would ship the following Monday. Monday came and went and still no shipping notice. Today...3 weeks after wire (12 Tulving days) I recieved my order. Good thing I was there to recieve it as I had no notice it was coming. An hour after delivery I recieved email confirmation email from Tulving. I got a good price on my Silver and there were no hidden fees, however following my payment I found myself in a compromised position with no options but to wait and hope Tulving delivered.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
On March 20th 2012 I wired funds as required for first time purchases with Tulving. On the 6th bussiness day (Tulving does not count Friday) following my bank wire I called and spoke with Karen who told me my silver should ship the next week. The following week I called agian and Karen told me my order would not ship that week but maybe the next week. She explained it takes time to process orders and they were behind. The next week I called and Karen told me It would ship the following Monday. Monday came and went and still no shipping notice. Today...3 weeks after wire (12 Tulving days) I recieved my order. Good thing I was there to recieve it as I had no notice it was coming. An hour after delivery I recieved email confirmation email from Tulving. I got a good price on my Silver and there were no hidden fees, however following my payment I found myself in a compromised position with no options but to wait and hope Tulving delivered.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.