Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Previously excellent, now becoming questionable

Reviewed by Lead Brick | May 01, 2012

A couple of years ago, I went through a spree of a dozen transactions with Tulving, buying and selling. All went extremely smoothly, nearly always completed within 3 days including shipping time!

Recently, however, I made two purchases that kept me awake at night. One transaction took 10 calendar days from payment to shipping. The next transaction took 15 days from payment to receipt of a tracking number. In both instances, after payment, I inquired about an expected shipping time and was promised nothing. In both instances, I was told that they were "running behind" and that my shipment "may go out this week" but could not be assured.

On the bright side, Tulving seems to have hired some assistants who are courteous on the phone! Too bad - I would have preferred the old Tulving from two years ago who was rude but shipped on time.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
A couple of years ago, I went through a spree of a dozen transactions with Tulving, buying and selling. All went extremely smoothly, nearly always completed within 3 days including shipping time!

Recently, however, I made two purchases that kept me awake at night. One transaction took 10 calendar days from payment to shipping. The next transaction took 15 days from payment to receipt of a tracking number. In both instances, after payment, I inquired about an expected shipping time and was promised nothing. In both instances, I was told that they were "running behind" and that my shipment "may go out this week" but could not be assured.

On the bright side, Tulving seems to have hired some assistants who are courteous on the phone! Too bad - I would have preferred the old Tulving from two years ago who was rude but shipped on time.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.