Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

The two faces of Tulving

Reviewed by Carl R | May 23, 2012

Beware these guys. The prices are the lowest but whatever they promise on the website or even on the phone is bound to change. I've always gotten my stuff but sometimes not when promised. This last order was a trade of my gold for their silver. I was told everything was in stock and would ship within five days of receipt of my gold. My gold made it to them in a day and a week later I called to see where the silver was, then they tell me policy was to ship out two to three weeks after payment received. That pisses me off. The worst though was the initial conversation with the owner where he contradicted himself multiple times during the conversation and was somewhat rude as I asked questions.I mentioned that his employee had told me one thing and he started shouting at me about hearsay, etc. I found myself thinking he suffered from borderline personality disorder and that I was actually having a conversation with someone that wasn't coherent. Thats a bit frightening when you have sent that person $30k of you gold. If someone beat their price I would never use them again

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Beware these guys. The prices are the lowest but whatever they promise on the website or even on the phone is bound to change. I've always gotten my stuff but sometimes not when promised. This last order was a trade of my gold for their silver. I was told everything was in stock and would ship within five days of receipt of my gold. My gold made it to them in a day and a week later I called to see where the silver was, then they tell me policy was to ship out two to three weeks after payment received. That pisses me off. The worst though was the initial conversation with the owner where he contradicted himself multiple times during the conversation and was somewhat rude as I asked questions.I mentioned that his employee had told me one thing and he started shouting at me about hearsay, etc. I found myself thinking he suffered from borderline personality disorder and that I was actually having a conversation with someone that wasn't coherent. Thats a bit frightening when you have sent that person $30k of you gold. If someone beat their price I would never use them again
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Phil
June 06, 2012
I am experiencing about the same thing for 40 ounces of gold at about $60,000 value on a trade for 2000 silver eagles and a refund of $2000 bucks!
1 results - showing 1 - 1