Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Tulving is good until they are not.

Reviewed by Gold Bug | June 05, 2012

I have used Tulving many times and have done literally hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of business with them without ever having an issue. I recommended them to everyone. Now out of the blue I have a problem. I wired them the money for two boxes of Canadian Wildlife Series Maples. They say everything they post on their website is "in stock" but they have had my wire for over three weeks and no word on delivery. I was told last week by Karen that Mr Tulving promised that they would ship this week and "Mr Tulving always keeps his word" well no Silver yet and its Tuesday. If I don't get it in the next two days then it will officially be a month since they received my money. They are very rude when you call and just ask about when they think it will be. There are plenty of other places to by bullion just as cheap. Nothing special about Tulving. They use to have the best buy sell spreads but now they don't even have that. I won't be using them again. There are plenty of other dealers that will treat you right.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have used Tulving many times and have done literally hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of business with them without ever having an issue. I recommended them to everyone. Now out of the blue I have a problem. I wired them the money for two boxes of Canadian Wildlife Series Maples. They say everything they post on their website is "in stock" but they have had my wire for over three weeks and no word on delivery. I was told last week by Karen that Mr Tulving promised that they would ship this week and "Mr Tulving always keeps his word" well no Silver yet and its Tuesday. If I don't get it in the next two days then it will officially be a month since they received my money. They are very rude when you call and just ask about when they think it will be. There are plenty of other places to by bullion just as cheap. Nothing special about Tulving. They use to have the best buy sell spreads but now they don't even have that. I won't be using them again. There are plenty of other dealers that will treat you right.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.