Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

agree with last three reviews---good til they are not

Reviewed by Debra Schreck | June 06, 2012

Like Gold Bug I have ordered both gold and silver from Tulving for the past seven years many times. Always received an invoice and tracking number the same day. I ordered gold from him last Friday morning and got an email with the invoice number after I sent the wire. By Monday I still had no tracking number....so I emailed Hannes at the email address on his website asking for a tracking number. Got a curt reply--"I do not handle, call Karen at..." I have talked to Hannes in the past when ordering (thank goodness he has some curteous employees now who answer the phone) and from those conversations I know the man has no social skills to speak of. Didn't matter to me, however, as I always got the goods pronto. I did call and talk to Karen who told me it was way too early to expect a tracking number as they don't have the merchandise in their actual possession for insurance reasons. I did not receive a tracking number by email today (Tuesday) either. After reading other posters comments, I am getting extremely worried about this. If I don't have a tracking number by late tomorrow afternoon I am going to call and request a refund. Regardless of how this turns out, I think I will not be ordering anything from them again.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Like Gold Bug I have ordered both gold and silver from Tulving for the past seven years many times. Always received an invoice and tracking number the same day. I ordered gold from him last Friday morning and got an email with the invoice number after I sent the wire. By Monday I still had no tracking number....so I emailed Hannes at the email address on his website asking for a tracking number. Got a curt reply--"I do not handle, call Karen at..." I have talked to Hannes in the past when ordering (thank goodness he has some curteous employees now who answer the phone) and from those conversations I know the man has no social skills to speak of. Didn't matter to me, however, as I always got the goods pronto. I did call and talk to Karen who told me it was way too early to expect a tracking number as they don't have the merchandise in their actual possession for insurance reasons. I did not receive a tracking number by email today (Tuesday) either. After reading other posters comments, I am getting extremely worried about this. If I don't have a tracking number by late tomorrow afternoon I am going to call and request a refund. Regardless of how this turns out, I think I will not be ordering anything from them again.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by willie wilson
June 06, 2012
debra..can you please mail me at letshavefun2008@hotmail.com
Written by Mike Mandall
July 12, 2012
Debra, How did this issue get resolved? Really interested in what happened.
2 results - showing 1 - 2