Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

They are lying to their customers! Be very careful!!!

Reviewed by P.J. | June 07, 2012
Last updated: August 02, 2012

[Administrator's note: Please read the comments on this review, as the shipment was successfully delivered after all]

I ordered my silver from Tulving himself on May 16th. On May 30th at 3:34 a.m. I called and Spoke to Hannes again, who told me that he has no idea of what is wrong with my order and call Karen as She make all decisions about shipping product and sending checks. I called Karen and she told me that they needed 2 weeks more time to get my shipment to me!

After the 2 weeks I called again and was told it was to be shipped that day and I would receive a tracking number by email. I did not receive it! On Tuesday the 5th of June at 8:51 a.m. I called again & was told it did not go out and would the next day. Karen promised me it was going out that day and I would receive my delivery tracking number later that day. I did not receive the tracking number again! I called on the 6th of May at 8:34 a.m. and was told I did not get it because it did not go out but would go out that day!

It still has not arrived and when called today the 7th of June I was told by Karen that the computer would not allow her to send me the tracking number emails (seems like a lie to me!) and that there were 4 of them and she was too busy to give them to me over the phone and to call tomorrow if I do not receive the silver again.

It really sucks to have given them the payment up front and this is the best that they can do is to tell me that they have no control of my not getting the product.

I am writing this to warn potential customers about this poor service. Buy at your own risk!!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
[Administrator's note: Please read the comments on this review, as the shipment was successfully delivered after all]

I ordered my silver from Tulving himself on May 16th. On May 30th at 3:34 a.m. I called and Spoke to Hannes again, who told me that he has no idea of what is wrong with my order and call Karen as She make all decisions about shipping product and sending checks. I called Karen and she told me that they needed 2 weeks more time to get my shipment to me!

After the 2 weeks I called again and was told it was to be shipped that day and I would receive a tracking number by email. I did not receive it! On Tuesday the 5th of June at 8:51 a.m. I called again & was told it did not go out and would the next day. Karen promised me it was going out that day and I would receive my delivery tracking number later that day. I did not receive the tracking number again! I called on the 6th of May at 8:34 a.m. and was told I did not get it because it did not go out but would go out that day!

It still has not arrived and when called today the 7th of June I was told by Karen that the computer would not allow her to send me the tracking number emails (seems like a lie to me!) and that there were 4 of them and she was too busy to give them to me over the phone and to call tomorrow if I do not receive the silver again.

It really sucks to have given them the payment up front and this is the best that they can do is to tell me that they have no control of my not getting the product.

I am writing this to warn potential customers about this poor service. Buy at your own risk!!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by willie wilson
June 07, 2012
PJ...can you please mail me at letshavefun2008@hotmail.com
Written by P.J.
June 07, 2012
I wrote this review and fed into what the other people said on here. I am very ashamed to have joined in the pack of people that complained here in writing about Tulving. The shipment was late, but it arrived today as I had ordered.

Perhaps there needs to be better communications by Tulving, but their word is still good by me!!

I wish I could remove my comment about them, but this is the best I can do at the moment! I have asked this online service to remove my comment all together currently!
Written by P.J.
June 07, 2012
I wrote this review and fed into what the other people said on here. I am very ashamed to have joined in the pack of people that complained here in writing about Tulving. The shipment was late, but it arrived today as I had ordered.

Perhaps there needs to be better communications by Tulving, but their word is still good by me!!

I wish I could remove my comment about them, but this is the best I can do at the moment! I have asked this online service to remove my comment all together currently!
In reply to an earlier comment

Written by stealth
June 11, 2012
PJ.... I am glad you received your order, however, you have no reason to apologize. You had to wait 3 weeks for the silver, which is not acceptable if you wired the money to Tulving. They advertise their free overnight shipping which I assume means they will ship the goods the next day since they were reported as "in stock", and I will get them the following day. This worked for me for all the things I ordered (for the past seven years, until now. I am still waiting for a shipping confirmation number after 10 days of them receiving my bank wire. I have called twice and got pretty much the same response as others on this site have gotten--too many orders, insurance only lets us ship so much per day, etc. I would have expected that they would let their customers know if they were experiencing shipping delays, either by posting it on their website, or letting them know when the order was placed.

This will be the last time I order from them.
4 results - showing 1 - 4