Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Always comes through

Reviewed by Jim | June 11, 2012

Like them or not, these guys come through. If you want the lowest buy/sell spreads...these are the guys to deal with. thanks

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Like them or not, these guys come through. If you want the lowest buy/sell spreads...these are the guys to deal with. thanks
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by stealth
June 12, 2012
To paraphrase a previous reviewer--they always come through until they don't. After receiving 9 orders very promptly over the past seven years I am have now been waiting for two weeks past the time they received my wired funds to get a tracking number from my latest order. This is NOT what I have become used to from them. All my previous orders were received one or two days after the funds were wired. That is why I have been a repeat customer. This situation has made me increasingly uncomfortable as each day passes. I have spoken to their service rep. twice now and was told that in mid May with the change in market prices they received a lot of orders and their shipping insurance provider only allows them to ship a certain dollar amount per day, so they are backed up from that. I have since discovered that orders placed as far back as April (not mid-May) have been greatly delayed. Something just isn't right here.
1 results - showing 1 - 1