Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

No word on shipment after two weeks!!!

Reviewed by helo | June 13, 2012

I ordered gold over two weeks ago. Payment by bank wire, confirmed the next day. Since then, I have not received the shipment and Karen (their customer "service" person) keeps telling me "they are running behind" but no word on when it will be shipped. Nice and polite to talk to, but no commitment or even an estimate on when they will ship. I am unable to sleep at night worrying about what kind of scam I may be a victim of.

I have bought from other dealers before, but first time from Tulving. This is the worst experience I have had with any dealer. I am crossing my fingers hoping I don't have to take legal action to get my money back.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I ordered gold over two weeks ago. Payment by bank wire, confirmed the next day. Since then, I have not received the shipment and Karen (their customer "service" person) keeps telling me "they are running behind" but no word on when it will be shipped. Nice and polite to talk to, but no commitment or even an estimate on when they will ship. I am unable to sleep at night worrying about what kind of scam I may be a victim of.

I have bought from other dealers before, but first time from Tulving. This is the worst experience I have had with any dealer. I am crossing my fingers hoping I don't have to take legal action to get my money back.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by stealth
June 12, 2012
I share your concern with the situation at Tulving. I have ordered both gold and silver from them over the past several years. I have ALWAYS received the merchandise a day or two after the funds were wired until now. Like you, I have been waiting for over two weeks to get a tracking number. I have heard the same excuses from Karen and they are wearing thin. I am becoming more worried as each day passes. I will definitely NOT be ordering from them again!
Written by Mike Mandall
July 12, 2012
It is now July 12th have you recived your order yet? I am wondering if this problem is continuing as I am also getting the same run around.
2 results - showing 1 - 2