Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Used to be a long time Tulving customer, but not anymore.

Reviewed by A | June 14, 2012

If you want to wait 3 weeks for your order and call Karen several times asking for status updates, feel free to order from Tulving. If you want your order immediately, order from a large dealer such as APMEX. In the past, I have places several orders with Tulving and never had any issues. On my last order, I waited three weeks and it was impossible to get a solid answer out of Karen on the status. Also, the order wasn't even shipped from Tulving's address in California. My coins were drop shipped from CNT out of Massachusetts. I used to be a long time customer of Tulving, but now I'm taking my business elsewhere.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
If you want to wait 3 weeks for your order and call Karen several times asking for status updates, feel free to order from Tulving. If you want your order immediately, order from a large dealer such as APMEX. In the past, I have places several orders with Tulving and never had any issues. On my last order, I waited three weeks and it was impossible to get a solid answer out of Karen on the status. Also, the order wasn't even shipped from Tulving's address in California. My coins were drop shipped from CNT out of Massachusetts. I used to be a long time customer of Tulving, but now I'm taking my business elsewhere.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.