Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Delivered as promised. No problems here.

Reviewed by Nick Lozano | June 18, 2012

After reading all the scary reviews, after I had placed my order, I became very worried. Needless to say, everything was just perfect. Placed my order on Friday afternoon.. got the tracking number a few hours later.. on Monday I got my stuff. Dale took care of me and I had no problems whatsoever. Although, due to the recent reviews, I probably won't reorder until their reviews improve. I don't understand all the negative reviews. Everything seemed normal to me.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
After reading all the scary reviews, after I had placed my order, I became very worried. Needless to say, everything was just perfect. Placed my order on Friday afternoon.. got the tracking number a few hours later.. on Monday I got my stuff. Dale took care of me and I had no problems whatsoever. Although, due to the recent reviews, I probably won't reorder until their reviews improve. I don't understand all the negative reviews. Everything seemed normal to me.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Emas
May 22, 2013
This review is most likely false, as Tulving does not ship on Fridays! (They do not want the metal to be in the UPS or USPS warehouse over the weekend.)
1 results - showing 1 - 1