Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

tulving gold

Reviewed by William D. Grubb | June 27, 2012

I will say this after reading some of these reports I was very leary of ordering from this company, but because of the lower prices I took a chance on this company, Mr. Tulving seems to be a very busy man when talking to him on the phone ,I can understand this as I was in business myself for many years before retiring, I think people may be mislead a bit by his overnight shipping ,he does not say that he's so busy that it may take a week or two before he can ship the items that you order just that he will shipped it next day air, which to me is a little misleading ,and people can become worried about their order because of sending a company $30,000.00 or more and then not getting thier order the next day as implied , he should ease peoples mind a little bit and put on his site that it may take up to two weeks before we can ship ,but you will be notified by email when shipped and we will ship next day air.I place my order on 6/20/2012 ,the same day I was emailed a invoice stating my purchase had been paid for by wire tranfer nothing about shipping, on 6/26/12 I contacted the company talked to a young man that was polite and courtious ask him about my order ,he said of course they were running behind due to a large amount of orders and that it may be next week before they could process my order , I wasn't upset but having never done business with this company was a little concerned ,within a couple hours after talking to him I was emailed a tracking # and recieved my order the very next day at 9:30 am . So I think the company is ok to do business with just understaffed ,but that's how he keeps the cost down , but he should state to potientual customers that it may take a couple of weeks before shipment. I might add the 20 maple leafs I recieved were absolutely beautiful!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I will say this after reading some of these reports I was very leary of ordering from this company, but because of the lower prices I took a chance on this company, Mr. Tulving seems to be a very busy man when talking to him on the phone ,I can understand this as I was in business myself for many years before retiring, I think people may be mislead a bit by his overnight shipping ,he does not say that he's so busy that it may take a week or two before he can ship the items that you order just that he will shipped it next day air, which to me is a little misleading ,and people can become worried about their order because of sending a company $30,000.00 or more and then not getting thier order the next day as implied , he should ease peoples mind a little bit and put on his site that it may take up to two weeks before we can ship ,but you will be notified by email when shipped and we will ship next day air.I place my order on 6/20/2012 ,the same day I was emailed a invoice stating my purchase had been paid for by wire tranfer nothing about shipping, on 6/26/12 I contacted the company talked to a young man that was polite and courtious ask him about my order ,he said of course they were running behind due to a large amount of orders and that it may be next week before they could process my order , I wasn't upset but having never done business with this company was a little concerned ,within a couple hours after talking to him I was emailed a tracking # and recieved my order the very next day at 9:30 am . So I think the company is ok to do business with just understaffed ,but that's how he keeps the cost down , but he should state to potientual customers that it may take a couple of weeks before shipment. I might add the 20 maple leafs I recieved were absolutely beautiful!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.