Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Dealers who ship late may be insolvent

Reviewed by SkuMe | June 30, 2012

All I can say is this. If a dealer is using my money to float 2-3 weeks on very common bullion coins then he risks getting caught when the metal price fluxuates the wrong direction for him. The only way a dealer can stay solvent is to buy immediately when they sell and have sufficient goods on hand before his new order arrives. This take BIG BIG BUCKS (and BIG you know what) in inventory and proper modern systems... not a back of the envelope dealer operation with person A referring you to person B who refers you to person A again and then just says take our work for it.

If you read that delivery times are getting progressively longer and longer for customers who purchase common bullion, that may mean the dealer is losing more and more and needing your float to appear solvent.

For me from now on, they need to ship in 3-4 days. Any longer other than the two weeks before xmas tells me to run fast and hold on to my wallet.

Debt is the evil that brings some of us to buy these coins. Dealers Debt (they have my money but wait 3 weeks to ship) is just as bad.

I am not a bank giving free loans.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
All I can say is this. If a dealer is using my money to float 2-3 weeks on very common bullion coins then he risks getting caught when the metal price fluxuates the wrong direction for him. The only way a dealer can stay solvent is to buy immediately when they sell and have sufficient goods on hand before his new order arrives. This take BIG BIG BUCKS (and BIG you know what) in inventory and proper modern systems... not a back of the envelope dealer operation with person A referring you to person B who refers you to person A again and then just says take our work for it.

If you read that delivery times are getting progressively longer and longer for customers who purchase common bullion, that may mean the dealer is losing more and more and needing your float to appear solvent.

For me from now on, they need to ship in 3-4 days. Any longer other than the two weeks before xmas tells me to run fast and hold on to my wallet.

Debt is the evil that brings some of us to buy these coins. Dealers Debt (they have my money but wait 3 weeks to ship) is just as bad.

I am not a bank giving free loans.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.