Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Warning - Tulving provides poor service

Reviewed by Not Happy | July 07, 2012

If you are ok with waiting four weeks to get your order and being lied to multiple times, then Tulving is your company. Their pricing is ok but their service is terrible. I called Karen multiple times to check on my product delivery. Each time Karen promised the order within the next 2 to 3 days, but it would not come. I hate it when someone over promises and under delivers, and Karen is the master at doing this. The only reason I received my order was because Mr. Tulving got involved. I wish the rating system on the site would give you the opportunity to give the company no stars at all (the minimum is one) because Tulving does not deserve any stars.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
If you are ok with waiting four weeks to get your order and being lied to multiple times, then Tulving is your company. Their pricing is ok but their service is terrible. I called Karen multiple times to check on my product delivery. Each time Karen promised the order within the next 2 to 3 days, but it would not come. I hate it when someone over promises and under delivers, and Karen is the master at doing this. The only reason I received my order was because Mr. Tulving got involved. I wish the rating system on the site would give you the opportunity to give the company no stars at all (the minimum is one) because Tulving does not deserve any stars.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.