Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

recieved shipment

Reviewed by William D. Grubb | July 17, 2012

Well this is my second order of gold bullion, from this company in one month span not really a problem , so far I've read the horror stories posted here and other places and I have to say it does concern me, I read yesterday about a $10 million dollar law suit Mr. Tulving lost that really concerns me , but both times I've ordered from this company I was notified either the same day or the next day that they recieved payment and e-mailed me a paid invoice, howeverboth times on the sixth day after ordering I would contact the company about a tracking # ,and both times I was politely spoken to by Mr. Tulvings staff and with in a few hours recieved a tracing # ,and the very next day received my bullion by UPS overnight express . I can only conclude that the tulving company is very busy ,or does not have the bullion in stock and orders it theirselves from thier suppliers the ships it out .this really doesn't bother me so long as I recieve my order within a week , I would say this that the Tulving company should at least tell customers when they can expect their bullion ,at time of purchase , and not leave it to such a vague time when you may receive the items . It tends to make people very concerned , because few people make purchases of this size on a daily basis. Mr. Tulving deals in large volumes of precious metals on a daily basis , but average Joe does not ,and it takes a lot of trust in a company to send that company $30,000.00 or more , so Mr. Tulving should read some of these reports ,and take heed. It could do wonders for his business if he would just give a expected time of delivery ,and then make sure it is delivered at that time ,this is only good business practices, I know when I was in business dealing with other businesses if you missed your delivery dates you ultamently lost your customers , same thing can happen here if Mr. Tulvings reviews continue to be bad , however everything said , I will continue to buy from this company until I'm disatisfied .

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Well this is my second order of gold bullion, from this company in one month span not really a problem , so far I've read the horror stories posted here and other places and I have to say it does concern me, I read yesterday about a $10 million dollar law suit Mr. Tulving lost that really concerns me , but both times I've ordered from this company I was notified either the same day or the next day that they recieved payment and e-mailed me a paid invoice, howeverboth times on the sixth day after ordering I would contact the company about a tracking # ,and both times I was politely spoken to by Mr. Tulvings staff and with in a few hours recieved a tracing # ,and the very next day received my bullion by UPS overnight express . I can only conclude that the tulving company is very busy ,or does not have the bullion in stock and orders it theirselves from thier suppliers the ships it out .this really doesn't bother me so long as I recieve my order within a week , I would say this that the Tulving company should at least tell customers when they can expect their bullion ,at time of purchase , and not leave it to such a vague time when you may receive the items . It tends to make people very concerned , because few people make purchases of this size on a daily basis. Mr. Tulving deals in large volumes of precious metals on a daily basis , but average Joe does not ,and it takes a lot of trust in a company to send that company $30,000.00 or more , so Mr. Tulving should read some of these reports ,and take heed. It could do wonders for his business if he would just give a expected time of delivery ,and then make sure it is delivered at that time ,this is only good business practices, I know when I was in business dealing with other businesses if you missed your delivery dates you ultamently lost your customers , same thing can happen here if Mr. Tulvings reviews continue to be bad , however everything said , I will continue to buy from this company until I'm disatisfied .
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.