Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

I wish I had read the reviews before ordering.

Reviewed by Eric | July 19, 2012

I have not received what I ordered yet. It appeared from the web site that they ship overnight so I placed an order. Now I am in Tulving "limbo" trying to get an update.

If they don't have an item in stock they should not take a bank wire for it. I have no patience for this and will order from APMEX or someone reputable and more polite, the spread be damned.

I sent what is for me a huge chunk of money to Tulving and am still waiting for my Invoice to turn into a tracking number. It has only been a few days, but when you advertise free overnight shipping and list items as "in stock" it is totally unreasonable to take days or weeks to provide a tracking number.

This makes me very nervous. I will be losing some sleep until I get my order. This kind of behavior is suspicious. I have ordered from Tulving years ago and while he was always a cranky SOB he delivered the goods. Now I am not so sure.

Beware until (if) his reviews improve.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have not received what I ordered yet. It appeared from the web site that they ship overnight so I placed an order. Now I am in Tulving "limbo" trying to get an update.

If they don't have an item in stock they should not take a bank wire for it. I have no patience for this and will order from APMEX or someone reputable and more polite, the spread be damned.

I sent what is for me a huge chunk of money to Tulving and am still waiting for my Invoice to turn into a tracking number. It has only been a few days, but when you advertise free overnight shipping and list items as "in stock" it is totally unreasonable to take days or weeks to provide a tracking number.

This makes me very nervous. I will be losing some sleep until I get my order. This kind of behavior is suspicious. I have ordered from Tulving years ago and while he was always a cranky SOB he delivered the goods. Now I am not so sure.

Beware until (if) his reviews improve.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by steve
July 19, 2012
I won't order from these guys again. When you call to speak to Karen....they can't tell you when your order will ship? WTF? really? Sounds like a major cash flow problem to me. Musical chairs....I don't want to be the one standing when the music stops on this one.

Good spreads...but I won't buy from these guys again.
1 results - showing 1 - 1