Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Great prices and service

Reviewed by Vince | July 21, 2012

I have read the reviews on Tulving but for me, and I believe the vast majority, Tulving Coins is the best place to buy or sell precious metals. I was drawn to Tulving because of the prices and have never had a problem with customer service. I haven't been able to find better prices anywhere whether I'm buying or selling - and I'm not talking a few pennies per ounce. I recently sold my silver for spot price to Tulving. Try that at your friendly neighborhood coin shop. And right after one of my purchases for 1-ounce gold Canadian Maple Leafs I had a change in travel plans hit me. Hannes personally ensured fast-track delivery. I'm not a big wig who buys thousands of ounces of gold, just a little guy who makes semi-regular purchases. Every coin shop I've ever visited recognizes the name Tulving. And whenever I call or walk into a coin shop and ask if they can beat Tulving's prices I always get the same reaction: a shake of the head or a simple despondent "no." They don't even ask me what price Tulving is buying or selling at or what metal/coin/bar I'm referring to.

Before buying or selling I always check around and will continue to do so but I will be surprised if I find better prices than Tulving. If you can find better - for buying or selling - from a reputable, established dealer please let me know. I have been checking for ten years and have yet to find one. vp

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have read the reviews on Tulving but for me, and I believe the vast majority, Tulving Coins is the best place to buy or sell precious metals. I was drawn to Tulving because of the prices and have never had a problem with customer service. I haven't been able to find better prices anywhere whether I'm buying or selling - and I'm not talking a few pennies per ounce. I recently sold my silver for spot price to Tulving. Try that at your friendly neighborhood coin shop. And right after one of my purchases for 1-ounce gold Canadian Maple Leafs I had a change in travel plans hit me. Hannes personally ensured fast-track delivery. I'm not a big wig who buys thousands of ounces of gold, just a little guy who makes semi-regular purchases. Every coin shop I've ever visited recognizes the name Tulving. And whenever I call or walk into a coin shop and ask if they can beat Tulving's prices I always get the same reaction: a shake of the head or a simple despondent "no." They don't even ask me what price Tulving is buying or selling at or what metal/coin/bar I'm referring to.

Before buying or selling I always check around and will continue to do so but I will be surprised if I find better prices than Tulving. If you can find better - for buying or selling - from a reputable, established dealer please let me know. I have been checking for ten years and have yet to find one. vp
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.