Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

waiting....waiting....waiting

Reviewed by vinny lizard | August 08, 2012

First rep was great on phone, but I had to wait until I was able to confirm that my bank could wire the funds within the set parameters. Got that confirmation but it was tight, called Tulving back 2 days later and spoke to different rep--very different, very arrogant attitude. Placed order though, then asked the simple question about what the procedure is if my bank was delayed on the wire. What followed was a lecture from some obviously young fellow that I had made a committment and that he expected payment on time, repleat with the appending, "do you understand?". Pretty insulting in that he knew nothing at all about me, and we sure don't do business that way out here in Texas....but fine, I'm talking to someone in California with too much self esteem, I'll get over it since the price is right. Well, wire actually got there same day, lo and behold, and I received an electronic invoice but sans tracking number. Then the wait began. I'm afraid that despite their feelings to the contrary, Tulving is not the only thing going on in my life as a doctor.....it was hard to find time to call, but after reading their website again and learning what a wonderful guy Hennes Tulving is, and being advised to email him anytime about anything, I took a dare and asked for an estimate on shipping date. What I got back was a terse "I don't handle, call so and so". Who? number? What the hell? WILCO today, we'll see what happens I suppose. Sure hope I don't have to make time for a trip to California, but after reading all these other reviews I just might have to. I've got some pretty healthy self esteem too, once I'm angry enough.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
First rep was great on phone, but I had to wait until I was able to confirm that my bank could wire the funds within the set parameters. Got that confirmation but it was tight, called Tulving back 2 days later and spoke to different rep--very different, very arrogant attitude. Placed order though, then asked the simple question about what the procedure is if my bank was delayed on the wire. What followed was a lecture from some obviously young fellow that I had made a committment and that he expected payment on time, repleat with the appending, "do you understand?". Pretty insulting in that he knew nothing at all about me, and we sure don't do business that way out here in Texas....but fine, I'm talking to someone in California with too much self esteem, I'll get over it since the price is right. Well, wire actually got there same day, lo and behold, and I received an electronic invoice but sans tracking number. Then the wait began. I'm afraid that despite their feelings to the contrary, Tulving is not the only thing going on in my life as a doctor.....it was hard to find time to call, but after reading their website again and learning what a wonderful guy Hennes Tulving is, and being advised to email him anytime about anything, I took a dare and asked for an estimate on shipping date. What I got back was a terse "I don't handle, call so and so". Who? number? What the hell? WILCO today, we'll see what happens I suppose. Sure hope I don't have to make time for a trip to California, but after reading all these other reviews I just might have to. I've got some pretty healthy self esteem too, once I'm angry enough.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.