Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Best Value of any Dealer

Reviewed by Steve D | August 20, 2012

Tulving prices are the best in the business. Not only are their spreads impossible to beat, but shipping is FREE, there sales people do not receive commissions, there are no fees for insurance, you just pay for your PM. You can't beat it. When your order ships, it ships overnight. Gold orders usually ship in 5 to 7 days and Silver in 7 to 10 days. They do not ship on Friday, Sat, or Sun, so you have to keep that in mind when calculating your shipping days. All in all I had a good experience with Tulving and I will definetly buy from them again.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Tulving prices are the best in the business. Not only are their spreads impossible to beat, but shipping is FREE, there sales people do not receive commissions, there are no fees for insurance, you just pay for your PM. You can't beat it. When your order ships, it ships overnight. Gold orders usually ship in 5 to 7 days and Silver in 7 to 10 days. They do not ship on Friday, Sat, or Sun, so you have to keep that in mind when calculating your shipping days. All in all I had a good experience with Tulving and I will definetly buy from them again.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.