Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Waiting, waiting, waiting ...

Reviewed by William | August 21, 2012

Tulving sat on my money for over (34 days) before finally shipping my purchase.

When their website says, 'Sold out' and 'Large Quantities Available' and 'All Monster Boxes Shipped Free Overnight' you kind of assume once payment is confirmed the order will ship soon.

Not the case. If you don't mind waiting and wondering where your metals are, and after calling customer service 5-6 times, with each time them saying, sorry we are a little behind your order will go out next week or this Friday .. yada, yada, yada
Makes you wonder if they even have the metals in stock if it takes 5 weeks to ship something.

Buyer beware... read the other reviews seems to be a recurring theme.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Tulving sat on my money for over (34 days) before finally shipping my purchase.

When their website says, 'Sold out' and 'Large Quantities Available' and 'All Monster Boxes Shipped Free Overnight' you kind of assume once payment is confirmed the order will ship soon.

Not the case. If you don't mind waiting and wondering where your metals are, and after calling customer service 5-6 times, with each time them saying, sorry we are a little behind your order will go out next week or this Friday .. yada, yada, yada
Makes you wonder if they even have the metals in stock if it takes 5 weeks to ship something.

Buyer beware... read the other reviews seems to be a recurring theme.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.