Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Weeks on monster boxes, overnight on 90% junque, best prices

Reviewed by Burticus | August 23, 2012

On the recent price dip, I first ordered monster boxes of silver Eagles & Maples and it took about 3 weeks to receive my shipment. Web site is somewhat misleading - they ship overnight...but sometimes after waiting weeks. A few weeks later, I ordered a bag of 90% and, even though their web site says "our choice, dimes or quarters," they sent me dimes on request (I already had quarters, but wanted dimes for Mad Max change), for which I am grateful. Incredibly, I received my dimes the next business day! Their staff were very knowledgeable and helpful each time I ordered or e-mailed/called to follow-up. Hannes & his staff are strictly business. If you want hand-holding and coddling, go hang out at your local coin dealer and pay more. Tulving's prices whup the $#!+ out of the other bullion dealers on large orders, saving me hundreds of FeRNs. I would order from them again without hesitation.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
On the recent price dip, I first ordered monster boxes of silver Eagles & Maples and it took about 3 weeks to receive my shipment. Web site is somewhat misleading - they ship overnight...but sometimes after waiting weeks. A few weeks later, I ordered a bag of 90% and, even though their web site says "our choice, dimes or quarters," they sent me dimes on request (I already had quarters, but wanted dimes for Mad Max change), for which I am grateful. Incredibly, I received my dimes the next business day! Their staff were very knowledgeable and helpful each time I ordered or e-mailed/called to follow-up. Hannes & his staff are strictly business. If you want hand-holding and coddling, go hang out at your local coin dealer and pay more. Tulving's prices whup the $#!+ out of the other bullion dealers on large orders, saving me hundreds of FeRNs. I would order from them again without hesitation.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.