Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

INSULTING AND DOES NOT SHIP

Reviewed by jove564 | August 25, 2012

I have been waiting over a month for my silver order. Only one person can answer questions relating to the status of an order. Every week for a month I'm told it will arrive this week. Still did not receive last of the order. If you order more than one item, they ship each item at least a week apart as separate shipments. Owner is incredibly insulting and have been called a liar and deceitful for trying to get a ship date for my product. Will never recommend them or do business with them again. Not worth the hassle. Gainesville and APMEX are far better businesses.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have been waiting over a month for my silver order. Only one person can answer questions relating to the status of an order. Every week for a month I'm told it will arrive this week. Still did not receive last of the order. If you order more than one item, they ship each item at least a week apart as separate shipments. Owner is incredibly insulting and have been called a liar and deceitful for trying to get a ship date for my product. Will never recommend them or do business with them again. Not worth the hassle. Gainesville and APMEX are far better businesses.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.