Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Very suspicious company

Reviewed by Michael | September 17, 2012

Do not order from this company! I placed and order almost two months ago and still have not received my metal. From the reviews I have read, it looks like I might get my metal, but, believe me it is not worth the anxiety waiting and waiting and waiting. Their explanations for delay don't add up. The only customer service contact is Karen. She is polite, but all answers are very pat or automatic. I have called no less than ten times. From what I can tell from the reviews, this is getting worse. The Tulving company obviously has a poor business model. I have done business with several dealers and will take this one off my list. This company will soon be in trouble or at least it SHOULD be.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Do not order from this company! I placed and order almost two months ago and still have not received my metal. From the reviews I have read, it looks like I might get my metal, but, believe me it is not worth the anxiety waiting and waiting and waiting. Their explanations for delay don't add up. The only customer service contact is Karen. She is polite, but all answers are very pat or automatic. I have called no less than ten times. From what I can tell from the reviews, this is getting worse. The Tulving company obviously has a poor business model. I have done business with several dealers and will take this one off my list. This company will soon be in trouble or at least it SHOULD be.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.