Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Did not rec'v what was ordered

Reviewed by Flap Jack | October 13, 2012

Ordered BU Maple Leafs. When they finally arrived several coins were terrible-looking. Never seen modern coins so beat-up and scratched. When I called I was given the run-around. Finally they said to return for exchange (at my cost). What they did next floored me. Instead of sending replacement ML's they sent misc 1 ox bars. When I called to Complain Tulving said, "The deal is closed. Don't order from us anymore."

I didn't order 1 oz bars, but that is what I ended up with. I would never do business w/ him again. The competition is just too plentiful (and more pleasant to deal with).

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Ordered BU Maple Leafs. When they finally arrived several coins were terrible-looking. Never seen modern coins so beat-up and scratched. When I called I was given the run-around. Finally they said to return for exchange (at my cost). What they did next floored me. Instead of sending replacement ML's they sent misc 1 ox bars. When I called to Complain Tulving said, "The deal is closed. Don't order from us anymore."

I didn't order 1 oz bars, but that is what I ended up with. I would never do business w/ him again. The competition is just too plentiful (and more pleasant to deal with).

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Fred
November 11, 2012
What other company
Do u recommend
In reply to an earlier comment

Written by flap Jack
January 08, 2013
I have never had a problem w/ Apmex or Gainsville.
2 results - showing 1 - 2