Review Detail

Really like these guys and would buy from them again

Reviewed by Jessica Kingrishi | October 31, 2012

When I first started out, I made my purchases at several different places – online auctions, some of the local ones in my town, and even some of the big ones online, but once I found these guys, I have been doing my business with them ever since.

I have always received everything that I ordered, sure, sometimes the wait is a little longer but they let you know that from the very beginning and it’s the reason for the low prices you get.

They also have very knowledgable experts that work there and they've often advised me of the real worth of something I am trading, where other places have tried to offer me way less for my stuff.

Additionally, I am not charged any shipping fees.
I have found that to be the case with every dealer I have ever ordered from. I’ve never really had any problems with their customer service either. They always send you emails from the time you order to the time your order ships, and they’re just a phone call away if you ever need to get a hold of them.

If you’re buying those kinds of products then you should only care that you actually to get them. I’ve called them up a few times just to check the status, and the customer service representatives were always very polite and upfront about everything. All in all, I like their low prices, and their stuff is beautifully made.

I know that the market is pretty tight these days because of high demand, but these guys seem to have all of their ducks in a row with competitive pricing, a large selection to choose from, and courteous customer service.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
When I first started out, I made my purchases at several different places – online auctions, some of the local ones in my town, and even some of the big ones online, but once I found these guys, I have been doing my business with them ever since.

I have always received everything that I ordered, sure, sometimes the wait is a little longer but they let you know that from the very beginning and it’s the reason for the low prices you get.

They also have very knowledgable experts that work there and they've often advised me of the real worth of something I am trading, where other places have tried to offer me way less for my stuff.

Additionally, I am not charged any shipping fees.
I have found that to be the case with every dealer I have ever ordered from. I’ve never really had any problems with their customer service either. They always send you emails from the time you order to the time your order ships, and they’re just a phone call away if you ever need to get a hold of them.

If you’re buying those kinds of products then you should only care that you actually to get them. I’ve called them up a few times just to check the status, and the customer service representatives were always very polite and upfront about everything. All in all, I like their low prices, and their stuff is beautifully made.

I know that the market is pretty tight these days because of high demand, but these guys seem to have all of their ducks in a row with competitive pricing, a large selection to choose from, and courteous customer service.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by ESM
January 03, 2013
i bet that you work for this company , because their prices are the highest and their products are the poorest quality and the service is terrible and they DON'T stand behind their products or guaranty them , they should be out of business very soon if they keep doing what they are doing now to their customers
1 results - showing 1 - 1