Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Unprofessional and DIshonest

Reviewed by Matter for Newport Beach PD | November 05, 2012

I'm sorry I did not read comments on this website before placing my order. My experience has been very similar to others who have indicated prolonged delays in shipment,automated responses from Karen, and unprofessional and obscene conduct by Hannes Tulving. It is truly a remarkable business model when the owner says: "I dont give a shit" as to concerns regarding prolonged delays in shipment. I have been waiting more than 7 weeks for my bullion order and cannot get a committment date for shipment. Given other comments from this site regarding prolonged delays, it is clear that their indication of delivery within "about 4 weeks" is well beyond what is within normal business practices and they are instead engaged in systematic deception. Translation, this is a fradulent business. Well smartypants, have fun dealing with the Newport Beach PD.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I'm sorry I did not read comments on this website before placing my order. My experience has been very similar to others who have indicated prolonged delays in shipment,automated responses from Karen, and unprofessional and obscene conduct by Hannes Tulving. It is truly a remarkable business model when the owner says: "I dont give a shit" as to concerns regarding prolonged delays in shipment. I have been waiting more than 7 weeks for my bullion order and cannot get a committment date for shipment. Given other comments from this site regarding prolonged delays, it is clear that their indication of delivery within "about 4 weeks" is well beyond what is within normal business practices and they are instead engaged in systematic deception. Translation, this is a fradulent business. Well smartypants, have fun dealing with the Newport Beach PD.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.