Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

trustworthy firm

Reviewed by CJL | November 16, 2012

This is an excellent company. The prices are very competitive because they don't have a big sales force and other marketing expenses. You get exactly what you pay for in a reasonable amount of time. I see from other comments that delivery is sometimes delayed. That has never been my experience over many years. But even if one order got delayed, the key target is getting what you bought - and paying the right price. In this, Tulving performs. But if you need your hand held by a professional marketing and sales team, then pay the extra money in commissions and overhead - that's why those companies exist and that's ok.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
This is an excellent company. The prices are very competitive because they don't have a big sales force and other marketing expenses. You get exactly what you pay for in a reasonable amount of time. I see from other comments that delivery is sometimes delayed. That has never been my experience over many years. But even if one order got delayed, the key target is getting what you bought - and paying the right price. In this, Tulving performs. But if you need your hand held by a professional marketing and sales team, then pay the extra money in commissions and overhead - that's why those companies exist and that's ok.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.