Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Delayed shipment of silver

Reviewed by Steve | November 17, 2012

I order a monster box of silver over a month ago and still have not received it nor given a ship date. I am beginning to believe they don't have the item in stock so they are waiting until they can buy it from someone. Meanwhile, I get stock answers like delay due to the hurricane. Well, it has been a month and nothing. I called them yesterday and they had no idea when it would ship. I wrote Hannes an email to inquire and got back an angry response implying that my small order was not important because of the amount of business they do daily.

On the other hand, I order gold from Liberty at the same time and it is already in my hands. I don't know how Tulving stays in business when they are so rude and cannot give people an honest ship date. I will never order another product from them again. They may have a good price, but the hassles of dealing with them are not worth it.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I order a monster box of silver over a month ago and still have not received it nor given a ship date. I am beginning to believe they don't have the item in stock so they are waiting until they can buy it from someone. Meanwhile, I get stock answers like delay due to the hurricane. Well, it has been a month and nothing. I called them yesterday and they had no idea when it would ship. I wrote Hannes an email to inquire and got back an angry response implying that my small order was not important because of the amount of business they do daily.

On the other hand, I order gold from Liberty at the same time and it is already in my hands. I don't know how Tulving stays in business when they are so rude and cannot give people an honest ship date. I will never order another product from them again. They may have a good price, but the hassles of dealing with them are not worth it.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.