Review Detail

Only buy if you have months to wait

Reviewed by Jay | November 30, 2012

I purchased 2 100oz silver bars online for a great price as they have the best prices I could find and free shipping. I was given a shipping date and greatly anticipated receiving my silver. Much to my disappointment the shipping date came and went I was notified of the delay via email. Once the second shipping date came and went I decided to sell back before prices dropped and they had the discretion to send me a check instead of the silver. They did promptly send me a check for the silver I never received and I made a healther profit so only unhappy that after 3months I did not receive any precious metals.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I purchased 2 100oz silver bars online for a great price as they have the best prices I could find and free shipping. I was given a shipping date and greatly anticipated receiving my silver. Much to my disappointment the shipping date came and went I was notified of the delay via email. Once the second shipping date came and went I decided to sell back before prices dropped and they had the discretion to send me a check instead of the silver. They did promptly send me a check for the silver I never received and I made a healther profit so only unhappy that after 3months I did not receive any precious metals.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.