Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Ship next week...yea right..

Reviewed by Ship next week... | December 14, 2012

I have bought many times over the past 3 years from Tulving and up until the last few months I have not had any problems. They are taking over a month to ship and every time I call they say it will ship next week and the next week comes and nothing. I like how they said the hurricane slowed down their orders, how does something over 1500 miles away from me slow down orders? Did they just not ship anything anywhere in the courntry because of the hurricane?

Never had Tulving swear at me but I would not put it past him. Maybe he would be happier if he shipped product quicker and there would be less people calling and bothering him.

Great prices but I'm not sure if it is worth it.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have bought many times over the past 3 years from Tulving and up until the last few months I have not had any problems. They are taking over a month to ship and every time I call they say it will ship next week and the next week comes and nothing. I like how they said the hurricane slowed down their orders, how does something over 1500 miles away from me slow down orders? Did they just not ship anything anywhere in the courntry because of the hurricane?

Never had Tulving swear at me but I would not put it past him. Maybe he would be happier if he shipped product quicker and there would be less people calling and bothering him.

Great prices but I'm not sure if it is worth it.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Cocoabird
December 19, 2012
I don't understand why, if the service is so poor, you would continue to order from this company. You had me convinced almost from the start of your review to avoid Tulving like the plague. Then you say you STILL haven't received your order, but WOULD CONTINUE to buy from this company. Based on your review and the others, I would not even consider a purchase from Tulving...maybe you should read the other reviews and re-read your own.
1 results - showing 1 - 1