Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!

Reviewed by Jayson Moore | December 18, 2012

NEVER AGAIN! I have been a customer since 1999 and never had a problem with the approximately 75-100 previous orders until this one. The short story is that I did receive what I ordered but it took about 8 weeks after he received my wire payment. I don't know whether they don't have the merchandise in stock or whether they use customer's money as "float", or both. The delay in shipping is absolutely unacceptable. I was repeatedly given the excuse that their insurance had a daily cap on the dollar amount that could be shipped. This is absurd! If this is the problem, they need to up their coverage and the problem is fixed! I was also given the excuse that they don't ship on Thursdays (so that a package doesn't sit in a warehouse over the weekend if it doesn't get signed for). One of my packages ended up being shipped on Thursday! My humble opinion is that those awesome prices aren't worth the stress of worrying if your order will ever be received. I hope and pray that Tulving stays in business at least 6 months and 1 day after my order date. It is my understanding that bankruptcy courts can seize assets, including any merchandise sold in the previous 6 months, until the creditors and assets are sorted out. There are plenty of honest and professional bullion dealers out there not to have to put up with this treatment. I really feel for you other guys out there that are still waiting on their orders.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
NEVER AGAIN! I have been a customer since 1999 and never had a problem with the approximately 75-100 previous orders until this one. The short story is that I did receive what I ordered but it took about 8 weeks after he received my wire payment. I don't know whether they don't have the merchandise in stock or whether they use customer's money as "float", or both. The delay in shipping is absolutely unacceptable. I was repeatedly given the excuse that their insurance had a daily cap on the dollar amount that could be shipped. This is absurd! If this is the problem, they need to up their coverage and the problem is fixed! I was also given the excuse that they don't ship on Thursdays (so that a package doesn't sit in a warehouse over the weekend if it doesn't get signed for). One of my packages ended up being shipped on Thursday! My humble opinion is that those awesome prices aren't worth the stress of worrying if your order will ever be received. I hope and pray that Tulving stays in business at least 6 months and 1 day after my order date. It is my understanding that bankruptcy courts can seize assets, including any merchandise sold in the previous 6 months, until the creditors and assets are sorted out. There are plenty of honest and professional bullion dealers out there not to have to put up with this treatment. I really feel for you other guys out there that are still waiting on their orders.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.