Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Awful Experience

Reviewed by John Galt | December 21, 2012

I have made a total of two purchases from Tulving, the first went smooth as silk whereas the second was a total nightmare. In the past I have used Monex, Gainesville and Apmex so I have a little experience on which to base an opinion. The second tranaction took over ten weeks to receive, yes 10 weeks. I called just about each and every week and spoke to Karen-I realize she's not the culpable party here-and was given one reason (excuse) after another-it reminded me of the Blues Brothers-ran outta gas, had a flat tire, couldn't get a cab, my tux wasn't back from the cleaners, floods, locust.... Meanwhile I'm waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat worrying about my money. Honestly, I've had a better and more courteous customer service experience from McDonalds buying off the dollar menu.
Next time I'll gladly pay more and not have to contend with the worry, headache, frustration and general edginess, it wasn't worth it, the frustration was dominating my life.
I thank God that I did finally receive, I literally got on my knees and said a prayer of thanks to God-more than once.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have made a total of two purchases from Tulving, the first went smooth as silk whereas the second was a total nightmare. In the past I have used Monex, Gainesville and Apmex so I have a little experience on which to base an opinion. The second tranaction took over ten weeks to receive, yes 10 weeks. I called just about each and every week and spoke to Karen-I realize she's not the culpable party here-and was given one reason (excuse) after another-it reminded me of the Blues Brothers-ran outta gas, had a flat tire, couldn't get a cab, my tux wasn't back from the cleaners, floods, locust.... Meanwhile I'm waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat worrying about my money. Honestly, I've had a better and more courteous customer service experience from McDonalds buying off the dollar menu.
Next time I'll gladly pay more and not have to contend with the worry, headache, frustration and general edginess, it wasn't worth it, the frustration was dominating my life.
I thank God that I did finally receive, I literally got on my knees and said a prayer of thanks to God-more than once.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.