Review Detail

fake silver bars

Reviewed by Michael Cipolat | January 28, 2013

I bought six (6) one ounce bars from a private individual stamped
Pan American silver Corp
.999 fine silver
Northwest Territorial Mint

I had the bars tested and they are NOT .999 silver. I suggest everyone check their orders carefully.(Ignore the ratings. I had to make some entry to make this posting.)

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I bought six (6) one ounce bars from a private individual stamped
Pan American silver Corp
.999 fine silver
Northwest Territorial Mint

I had the bars tested and they are NOT .999 silver. I suggest everyone check their orders carefully.(Ignore the ratings. I had to make some entry to make this posting.)
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by dene97
April 21, 2013
Why is this a review for nwtmint when you didn't even buy from them?
Written by zerohedge
December 03, 2013
You bought from an individual, not NTM.

That's like saying "I bought this Rolex off some dude in an alley. It turned out to be fake. Man, Rolex are such scammers!"
Written by Dale
January 29, 2014
I was just looking into fake silver bars from Northwest Territorial Mint. I went to their sight and the acknowledge that someone, probably the Chinese, has forged their bars. But they also have a place where you can mail in your forgeries and they will replace the with the real deal at no extra cost to you. Might want to look into that. good luck.
Written by James R. Detweiler
May 07, 2014
NWT Mint has poor customer service. Their shipping times are outrageous. But their coins and bars are the highest quality out there. I've been a dealer for over forty five years. If you were dumb enough to purchase your bullion from some unscrupulous dealer you got what you deserve . Don't blame Northwest for that.
4 results - showing 1 - 4