Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

Reviewed by DeeDee | January 28, 2013

I am new to the PM market, so I have no previous experience to compare, but I don't understand the negative ratings and comments I've read here! I'm wondering whether some of the negative comments are being posted by Tulving's competitors who can't beat his prices. I ordered gold and silver products from Mr. Tulving, and had an excellent buying experience!
My order was shipped in several "installments", divided by product. For instance, one shipment might have contained 90% junk silver, another gold bars, the 3rd silver coins, etc. The shipments came about a week apart, with the first package arriving less than a week after my order was placed. I placed the order on a Saturday night, wired funds Monday morning, and received emailed invoices confirming my payments immediately.
As I said, my first installment of precious metals came about a week after my funds were wired. I got an email letting me know the shipment was on the way, and it arrived bright and early the next morning. All of the other shipments were exactly the same - email one day, gold or silver product the following morning. Within about 3 weeks, I had gotten all of the products I ordered, and all items were exactly as Mr. Tulving described them.. no surprises!
I was extremely pleased with my purchase! The Tulving Company has the best prices I could find anywhere, for sure, and their delivery method and timing was perfectly acceptable to me. All in all, I had an excellent experience buying from Mr. Tulving and I will definitely do business with him again!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I am new to the PM market, so I have no previous experience to compare, but I don't understand the negative ratings and comments I've read here! I'm wondering whether some of the negative comments are being posted by Tulving's competitors who can't beat his prices. I ordered gold and silver products from Mr. Tulving, and had an excellent buying experience!
My order was shipped in several "installments", divided by product. For instance, one shipment might have contained 90% junk silver, another gold bars, the 3rd silver coins, etc. The shipments came about a week apart, with the first package arriving less than a week after my order was placed. I placed the order on a Saturday night, wired funds Monday morning, and received emailed invoices confirming my payments immediately.
As I said, my first installment of precious metals came about a week after my funds were wired. I got an email letting me know the shipment was on the way, and it arrived bright and early the next morning. All of the other shipments were exactly the same - email one day, gold or silver product the following morning. Within about 3 weeks, I had gotten all of the products I ordered, and all items were exactly as Mr. Tulving described them.. no surprises!
I was extremely pleased with my purchase! The Tulving Company has the best prices I could find anywhere, for sure, and their delivery method and timing was perfectly acceptable to me. All in all, I had an excellent experience buying from Mr. Tulving and I will definitely do business with him again!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Jim
February 09, 2013
Sounds like this was written by tulving himself. Very inconsistent w/ recent dealings I've experienced and heard about directly from others. Tulving is to be avoided. Slow delivery is a clue there is something amiss.
In reply to an earlier comment

Written by Jason
February 11, 2013
I would totally agree with Jim's statement. Tulving has great prices, no one denies that. The problem is the wait and stress related to this. There are plenty of other dealers that have comparable prices and you will have a COMPLETED transaction within a week!

Written by DeeDee
March 02, 2013
Jim, I haven't visited this site in a while, so just noticed your comment (accusation). My review was certainly NOT written by Mr. Tulving or anyone associated with him in any way! I assure you I'm a real customer. I live over 2000 miles from California, so I've never met anyone at the Tulving Company. Since this was my first (and only) PM buying experience, I have nothing to compare; I can only report that I had no problems whatsoever. I received my entire order (broken into more than 1 shipment) within about 3 weeks. Perhaps that's considered an unacceptable response time by some, but I was ok with it.
I'm sorry you had a bad experience, Jim, truly I am, but I don't believe that entitles you to disparage my honest review, or to make false accusations. You have written negative reviews of Tulving, and you've commented negatively on every positive review he's gotten on this forum. We get it! You're unhappy!
And by the way, I had not read any reviews before I made my first, and only, purchase (I discovered this site after the fact). Nor did I know anything about his alleged bankruptcy filing(s). I'm just now reading these allegations, so I haven't had a chance to research what you've said in order to confirm or disprove its validity.
Again, I'm sorry to hear that you (and possibly others) apparently had a very different experience from mine when buying from Tulving. If I'd had the type of problems you're describing, I'd be wary also. Or more likely, I'd be joining the "ex-customer club" right along with you. But in the meantime, my positive ratings stand!

Written by DeeDee
March 02, 2013
Oops, Jim, I made a mistake and I sincerely apologize. (If I could edit my last comment, I would). While you have reviewed Tulving negatively, you are not the person who's made most of the negative comments on Tulving's positive reviews. I mixed you up with another commenter. So sorry! :(
4 results - showing 1 - 4