Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

SLOW to SHIP & RUDE

Reviewed by Jim | January 30, 2013

I ordered several bags of 90% which were supposedly in stock and advertised to ship overnight. Well, when they advertise shipment overnight that does NOT mean they will ship your metal the day after they have your certified/wired Funds. No Sir. It means they will overnight it to you when they feel like it. In my case it was almost two months. When I called to complain and ask when my order would ship the owner would say something along the lines of, "we ship millions of $'s of stuff everyday. Your order is not important. It ships when it ships" and then rudely hang-up

After placing my order I read about how Hannes Tulving had previously declared bankruptcy. Needless to say, I did not sleep well for almost two months while waiting on my order.

Yes, their prices are competitive. However, I will never deal w/ them again. It is not worth the stress, drama and grief.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I ordered several bags of 90% which were supposedly in stock and advertised to ship overnight. Well, when they advertise shipment overnight that does NOT mean they will ship your metal the day after they have your certified/wired Funds. No Sir. It means they will overnight it to you when they feel like it. In my case it was almost two months. When I called to complain and ask when my order would ship the owner would say something along the lines of, "we ship millions of $'s of stuff everyday. Your order is not important. It ships when it ships" and then rudely hang-up

After placing my order I read about how Hannes Tulving had previously declared bankruptcy. Needless to say, I did not sleep well for almost two months while waiting on my order.

Yes, their prices are competitive. However, I will never deal w/ them again. It is not worth the stress, drama and grief.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.