Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Great prices but not worth the stress

Reviewed by Albert Meyer | February 12, 2013

I bought $1000 face value from tulving.com and I got a great deal but I will never buy from them again. They took more than three weeks to send my silver, with various excuses that by the end were flatly contradicting earlier excuses. The price of silver changed significantly during that three weeks, and I missed an opportunity to sell because of the delay. I saved $hundreds off the other big sites (kitco, gainesville, apmex) but it wasn't worth the stress. They have gone bankrupt repeatedly, and Tulving has been prosecuted for fraud. I should have done more research before dealing with them.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I bought $1000 face value from tulving.com and I got a great deal but I will never buy from them again. They took more than three weeks to send my silver, with various excuses that by the end were flatly contradicting earlier excuses. The price of silver changed significantly during that three weeks, and I missed an opportunity to sell because of the delay. I saved $hundreds off the other big sites (kitco, gainesville, apmex) but it wasn't worth the stress. They have gone bankrupt repeatedly, and Tulving has been prosecuted for fraud. I should have done more research before dealing with them.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.