Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Waiting, waiting, waiting more.

Reviewed by John | April 10, 2013

Made a recent purchase after having good initial success with them. Now waiting over two weeks and no delivery. Getting very anxious that they may not bring the goods. What is sad is they stated they had plenty of these coins when I placed the order.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Made a recent purchase after having good initial success with them. Now waiting over two weeks and no delivery. Getting very anxious that they may not bring the goods. What is sad is they stated they had plenty of these coins when I placed the order.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

5 results - showing 1 - 5

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by John
April 16, 2013
UPDATE - Even after the price drop these crooks have still not sent my coins. They say call at the end of the week. This is CRAZY.
In reply to an earlier comment

Written by big jim
April 17, 2013
I'd never do business with these guys again. This stuff is crazy. They don't have any metal or have major cash flow problems..or both. It amazes me that people can read this stuff and still order product from these guys thinking things will be different.
In reply to an earlier comment

Written by John
April 19, 2013
Yeah well I have always had good service from Tulving until this time. I see most of the recent posts are very negative. Unfortunately I didn't come here prior to my last purchase since earlier transactions went very well. Bad move on my part.

The latest news is that this will ship on Monday and I will get a tracking number then. Yeah we will have to see. If I don't have the tracking number Monday then they are in serious trouble.
Written by Steve Johnson
June 11, 2013
Hi John, any luck with them sending your order?
Written by Steve Johnson
July 15, 2013
Hey, check out my update it might be of help. SJ
5 results - showing 1 - 5