Review Detail

NWTM service

Reviewed by Peter Melvoin | April 20, 2013

I have had numerous experiences with Northwest Territorial Mint

I believe in cash.
I checked with them about this.

Was told the following:

If they had the product, and I had the cash for the product, they would deliver the product across the counter, upon receiving the cash price.

They were not used to large cash transactions at the time of my largest purchase--in the eight thousand range--a few years ago, and had to hand count the 100 dollar bills.

This was done several times to verify the totals.

They produced the product desired on each occasion.
I inspected these at time of purchase.
Each time they were courteous, knowledgeable and to the point.
They answered every question I asked and did not give me the impression they were scammers in the least.
Reading the reviews here is an eye opener.
Some buyers think that checks and credit cards are the same as US currency.
They aren't.
As far as I am able to tell, no one has lost any money with them, but they have lost time, worn their patience out, and if truth be told, indicated just what happens to the inexperienced and innocent in this world.

Funny, how life teaches these lessons, eh?

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have had numerous experiences with Northwest Territorial Mint

I believe in cash.
I checked with them about this.

Was told the following:

If they had the product, and I had the cash for the product, they would deliver the product across the counter, upon receiving the cash price.

They were not used to large cash transactions at the time of my largest purchase--in the eight thousand range--a few years ago, and had to hand count the 100 dollar bills.

This was done several times to verify the totals.

They produced the product desired on each occasion.
I inspected these at time of purchase.
Each time they were courteous, knowledgeable and to the point.
They answered every question I asked and did not give me the impression they were scammers in the least.
Reading the reviews here is an eye opener.
Some buyers think that checks and credit cards are the same as US currency.
They aren't.
As far as I am able to tell, no one has lost any money with them, but they have lost time, worn their patience out, and if truth be told, indicated just what happens to the inexperienced and innocent in this world.

Funny, how life teaches these lessons, eh?
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Withheld
April 27, 2013
If you can get the same RESPONSE from an Out-of-state dealer and pay via a check, that is a better option for those channel customers. I get that from APMEX. So, why risk the money for four months. Business ethics is not what it used to be. A customer who pays cash today and is told to come back in 4 months for the product may view it all differently?
1 results - showing 1 - 1