Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Waiting, and Waiting II

Reviewed by Dino | May 23, 2013

Lord have mercy... Tulvings' services has gone down the drain. And Karen most be related to the family or something. Placed an order for a monster box of silver. Money was wired to their bank on the day I placed the order. Karen said the money was not there. I had to call their &^%*&% bank to ensure the money was there. The next day, I called Karen to ask when the order was going to be shipped since they claimed the product was in stock. Then, Karen proceeded to tell me there was a 10 day wait for them to move the silver from their vault to actually ship it.

My2Cents they do not have any silver in stock. It has been 2 weeks and nothing. No emails saying they shipped the order or anything. I am going to call the police tomorrow and file a complaint.

Buyer Beware... Tulving has gone down the tubes

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Lord have mercy... Tulvings' services has gone down the drain. And Karen most be related to the family or something. Placed an order for a monster box of silver. Money was wired to their bank on the day I placed the order. Karen said the money was not there. I had to call their &^%*&% bank to ensure the money was there. The next day, I called Karen to ask when the order was going to be shipped since they claimed the product was in stock. Then, Karen proceeded to tell me there was a 10 day wait for them to move the silver from their vault to actually ship it.

My2Cents they do not have any silver in stock. It has been 2 weeks and nothing. No emails saying they shipped the order or anything. I am going to call the police tomorrow and file a complaint.

Buyer Beware... Tulving has gone down the tubes
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Steve Johnson
June 11, 2013
Hi Dino, any luck with them sending your order?
1 results - showing 1 - 1