Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Never Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed by Steve Johnson | June 12, 2013
Last updated: July 16, 2013

UPDATE: Finally received the product as ordered on July 11th. Approximately 88 days after the check cleared. About a week prior to receiving my order I sent Tulving a registered letter giving them 10 business days to send product or a full refund. If it wasn't received in the alotted time I would pursue remedy through the courts with all costs being the responsibility of the Tulving company. I would encourage other buyers who have not received what they have paid for and have also waited a reasonable period of time to do the same. As of this time I will NEVER do any type of business with the Tulving company again. I am also sharing my story with friends and family who previously had dealt with Tulving. Anyone have consisitent good buys with other internet gold dealers? If so please pass on the name. Good luck with getting a positive resolution with the Tulving company.

Check cleared 4/15/2013 still haven't received a shipping confirmation or tracking numbers. Same B/S excuses as everyone else received when they call customer service. ( is it really " customer service" when you don't receive what you paid for?) Never had a prob with them before this, had about five good buy experiences. Will never buy from them again. I'd rather pay higher premiums than take a chance on Tulving going bankrupt. Has anyone had consistently good buy experiences with other dealers? If so who? Hopefully my next post will be stating I received my product.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
UPDATE: Finally received the product as ordered on July 11th. Approximately 88 days after the check cleared. About a week prior to receiving my order I sent Tulving a registered letter giving them 10 business days to send product or a full refund. If it wasn't received in the alotted time I would pursue remedy through the courts with all costs being the responsibility of the Tulving company. I would encourage other buyers who have not received what they have paid for and have also waited a reasonable period of time to do the same. As of this time I will NEVER do any type of business with the Tulving company again. I am also sharing my story with friends and family who previously had dealt with Tulving. Anyone have consisitent good buys with other internet gold dealers? If so please pass on the name. Good luck with getting a positive resolution with the Tulving company.

Check cleared 4/15/2013 still haven't received a shipping confirmation or tracking numbers. Same B/S excuses as everyone else received when they call customer service. ( is it really " customer service" when you don't receive what you paid for?) Never had a prob with them before this, had about five good buy experiences. Will never buy from them again. I'd rather pay higher premiums than take a chance on Tulving going bankrupt. Has anyone had consistently good buy experiences with other dealers? If so who? Hopefully my next post will be stating I received my product.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Jdrosen
June 20, 2013
Did you ever get your order?
In reply to an earlier comment

Written by Steve Johnson
June 20, 2013
No, still waiting. Been waiting over eight weeks. Seems ridiculous for a product that was supposedly in stiock. Spread the word far and wide. Why take a chance with your hard earned money. I'll pay higher premiums and deal with folks that deliver as promised. No more Tulving for me. My next correspondence with the Tulving company will be a written demand to ship or refund my money. If that doesn't get his attention maybe him paying all costs of recovery will.
2 results - showing 1 - 2